Alright ladies, there’s less than two weeks left till Christmas so today i’m continuing on with my gift guide series with 50 gifts Under $50! I had so much fun putting this post together for you girls, as I know you’ve been asking for great budget-friendly present ideas. I honestly can’t believe how many amazing deals I found so hope this helps you girls with whoever you’re still shopping for!
1. Super cozy Lounge Pants that come in a few colors.
2. Cute message behind this Dogeared Pyramid Pendant Necklace (comes in silver too!).
3. Faux Leather Tote for $29
4. Urban Decay’s newest Naked Eyeshadow Palette with so many pretty warm colors.
5. Travel Marble Wallet Set which is so cute for travel or everyday life.
6. All about this CalPak Packing Cube Set – so helpful for traveling!
7. I lalalove her recipes and this new SkinnyTaste Cookbook would be the perfect gift.
8. Full size Drybar Set that’s a $72 value for only $49 for any beauty lovers!
9. Can’t believe this Marble and Wood Cheese Set is under $50.
10. Such a lux Short Chenille Robe that is sooo cozy!
11. Pretty dainty Stacking Ring Set and I love the mix of gold and silver.
12. I have a similar Gingham PJ Set that I live in – super cute for sisters, mamas or your BFF.
13. You girls know I’m all about these Faux Fur Slide Slippers, my absolute fave.
14. We love this brand in our house and this Supergoop Set is such a killer deal!
15. Black Marble iPhone Case yes please!
16. Change someone’s life with this Rabbit Electric Corkscrew 😉
17. Also a great option, this Gold Rabbit Wing Corkscrew and it comes in rose gold.
18. The best red in this Mac Lip Duo makes the perf stocking stuffer.
19. Pretty pretty Marble and Gold Serving Tray for people who love to host!
20. If you know about this Capri Blue Volcano Candle then you know what’s up! Haven’t ever met someone who doesn’t like this scent and such a pretty casing.
21. Great deal on this Fast Charging Pad!
22. Wine lovers will very much appreciate this easy Rabbit Wine Opener.
23. Beautiful little Gold Lipstick Holder for beauty girls.
24. All about this Cozy Chunky Beanie for nieces, sissy’s, friends, etc!
25. Amazing deal on this Soft Long Cardigan in Heather Grey.
26. Pretty White Marble Phone Case.
27. Talk about a chic Tortoiseshell Portable Charger, lalalove!
28. Fun little selfie tool, this Rose Gold Selfie Lens is only $22.
29. Love this Luggage Tag & Passport Holder for anyone who travels, and it comes in a bunch of killer colors!
30. Best Travel Jewelry Box evaaaa.
31. I’m all about dainty jewelry and this Gold Pendant Necklace is pretty on its own or stacked with other pieces.
32. Hubby’s, brothers or nephews would love this Camo Adidas Tee.
33. Could live in this Blush Cardigan!
34. Awesome deal on these Rose Quartz Coasters that come in a set of 4.
35. Kiehl’s is hubby’s fave and this Men’s Essential Set is a $66 value!
36. Love me some Peter Thomas Roth and this Pampering Set is a crazy good deal for a mask, cleansing gel, un-wrinkle peel pads, retinol night fusion and more!
37. This Wooden Storage Box makes hiding kitchen goods or whatever way more chic.
38. Gotta love an Acrylic Picture Frame – we have a bunch of these.
39. Pretty Gold Rimmed Glassware Set of 4.
40. Fun little Electric Toothbrush that comes in several fun colors.
41. You girls know I rave about Laura Mercier and her Mini Eye Set is too good.
42. Super into tortoiseshell right now and this Kate Spade Tortoiseshell Phone Case!
43. How pretty is this Gold Tray Set?! I know I’d love to receive it!
44. The kids LOVE their Amazon Dot for helping with homework, dance parties, bedtime stories, etc.
45. LOL at this Cute Mug, it’s too good! Fun gift for any woman you know.
46. Urban Decay Eye Pencil Set that’s so fun for this type of year and for makeup lovers!
47. This Rose Quartz Jade Roller is life and the perf stocking stuffer.
48. Hook up any guy in your life with this Jack Black Men’s Set with everything from cleanser to shave lather, SPF and more.
49. Alllll the best colors in this Urban Decay Eyeshadow Set!
50. Best gift everrrr! These Peter Thomas Roth Eye Pads and ideal for early Christmas mornings 😉
Okay hope this one was helpful for you girls!! I have a more personalized Christmas Gift Guide coming up in a couple days (think teachers, neighbors and employees/bosses) so be sure to check back for that one too!