Ahh yeaa it’s that time of year for Sephora’s Summer Beauty Event when you can get up to 20% OFF your entire purchase. The sale goes until 8/27 and you girls can shop if you’re a ROUGE or VIB member by using code ‘SUMMERSAVE‘! If you aren’t on those levels, you can always up the spending and jump levels so you can shop (you can find out more info on your member page HERE). Rouge girls can get 20% OFF and VIB gets 15% OFF. Definitely look into it because both are major savings!
For this sale, I wanted to cover 10 of my splurge-worthy items that are smart to grab while on sale since some of them are a little more pricey. Shop the collage below for my 10 favorite items that are $50+ and worth every cent!
1. GloPRO Microneedling Facial Tool – If you girls haven’t tried this, now is the time! It’s become a regular part of routine and love how you can get such results at home. It gives you firmer, plumper and youthful skin and only takes 60 seconds which you know I’m down with.
2. Hyaluronic Marine Hydration Booster – I’ve tried quite a few hyaluronic serums and this is definitely my favorite for the amount of hydration it gives.
3. T3 Curling Iron Set – You girls already know that I lalalove this! I use it pretty much daily and it’s my holy grail for easy waves of different sizes. Definitely the time to grab this since it is pricier.
4. Dermaplaning Tool – K don’t let this totally freak you out, it’s pretty easy to use. It’s basically a female-friendly razor to get rid of peach fuzz and dead skin and honestly I love this process. Your makeup and skincare go on SO much better after. Give it a try and lemme know thoughts!
5. Dyson Airwrap Styler – Yasss have had my eye on this and finally made the purchase with this sale! Love that you can style your hair in a variety of ways (beach waves, straight, bouncy, loose waves, etc.) and there is way less heat damage. It’s supposed to be awesome for all hair types too. Super excited about this!
6. Mia Clarasonic – If you girls struggle with pore size like I do, this is a game-changer. I use it a few times in the shower which is super quick and it exfoliates and shrinks pores well. It’s under $100 and even less during the sale!
7. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette – I’ve shared this a million times so you girls prob already know but gotta call it out since it’s $50 and a good sale grab. Lots of variety here and I especially love the warm colors. I’ve had it for so long and still have a good amount of shadow so the quality can’t be beaten either.
8. Dr. Dennis Gross Dark Spot Correcting Serum – Life in SoCal means sun and dark spots but this serum is awesome at lessening the appearance and color. Would honestly be good for any discoloration or uneven skin I think. It’s clinical grade for under $100 which is pretty amazing!
9. T3 Straightening Iron – This straightener is great and it’s already on sale so the discount would be really great!
10. Hot Rollers – Another item you girls have seen me talk about this a million times. I know hot rollers feel so 1984 but they are my secret weapon for major volume in like 5 minutes. Can’t recommend these enough (but I will say these clips dent less than the ones that come in that set).
If you’re looking for new beauty items, I Stand By ALL of the below (and have been using for years!
A few skincare products also worth snagging on promo SALE
and a few of my favorite hair products