Collaboration

Feeling Festive

Hellllllo October! I know you girls share my excitement for everything Fall. From the fashion to the baking and decorating, this little crew of mine is ready to roll! Today i’m sharing how we kicked off October and the cutest wrap bracelet for i’ve been wearing this Fall!

I shared on instagram that we’ve started our first round of pumpkin decorating (yup! I’m sure there will be one more round before the big day) My kids are obsessed and I love seeing how excited they get for it. We haven’t entered the actual carving stage yet but I always stock up on fun Halloween stickers and accessories and they go nuts for it!

We’ve also started breaking out the Halloween decor and festive attire! I love any excuse to get a little spooky during this season and knew I would earn some major cool points with the kiddos with my new Victoria Emerson skull wrap bracelet.

I wore it last week when I read to Luca’s class and the little kids went nuts for the skulls on it 😉  I love this style of wrap bracelet and Victoria Emerson makes the best! She has so many cute designs that can be worn all year round that are super budget friendly too! But Seriously how cute is this skull one?! I actually bought one as a little gift for Ava’s teacher too (who also shares my love for all things Halloweeeen).

Here are a few more of my favorite Victoria Emerson bracelets and they’re

All Under $35!

Leave  a comment below telling me what your favorite part about Fall is and i’ll be GIVING AWAY one of these cute skull wrap bracelets to you girls too!

CONGRATS!!

Kate Campbell you’re the winner of my skull wrap bracelet giveaway! Please send me an email at andeelayne@yahoo.com with you shipping address and I will get it out ASAP!!

SHOP MY LOOK

Cara Welch
    October 4, 2018 at 3:09 pm

Cozy sweaters and Halloween for the kids!!

Janie
    October 4, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Love this post and the skull wrap bracelet!

Lauren Brown
    October 4, 2018 at 3:35 pm

I love the colors of the leaves changing, the smells (candles, food, crisp nights), and the laid back vibe before sliding into the holiday season!

Jessica
    October 4, 2018 at 3:59 pm

Turning on the fireplace, cooking more comfort foods & seeing all the kids cute costumes who come to our door on Halloween 🙂

Kimberly Hrezo
    October 4, 2018 at 5:39 pm

Where did you get the adorable bat and spider stickers for the pumpkin decorating? My 4 year old would love that!

October 5, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Hi babe I got them from Michaels craft store xo

Brittany
    October 4, 2018 at 8:18 pm

It’s sooooo hard to pick one thing because I love EVERYTHING about fall- Halloween, helping my son pick out his costume (he went for Mickey Mouse race car driver this year, pumpkin spice, and fall clothes are a few!). But if I had to pick one thing it would be FALL LEAVES AND COLORS 🙂 Being from Phoenix, AZ I’m pretty deprived of these at home and have to drive up north or check out instagram to get my fall color fix!

Gabriela
    October 4, 2018 at 9:28 pm

Favorite part of fall is family time, cozy mornings in pjs, and decorating!!! No PSL please. 😉 lol

Kirina
    October 5, 2018 at 12:24 am

I love all the Fall colors and scents…pumpkin spice and apple pie! Also everything and everyone seems to slow down so it’s a great time to enjoy cooler temps and spend time with the fam outdoors.

Ashley Kassmeier
    October 5, 2018 at 3:33 am

My fav part is early fall when I can open the windows and let a cool breeze air out the house!! Natural mood booster for sure!

Dawn P
    October 5, 2018 at 12:21 pm

Hands down, Halloween is my favorite part! I invite my niece and nephew over just to have an excuse to go overboard!

Christy
    October 5, 2018 at 8:59 pm

I’m loving these! Wrap bracelets work so perfectly for me because I have smaller wrists. And these are just gorgeous.

Alex
    October 5, 2018 at 9:02 pm

Change in weather and pumpkins!!

Hannah
    October 5, 2018 at 9:03 pm

I love all of the fall colors and the cozy sweaters.

Tiffany h
    October 5, 2018 at 9:24 pm

Fall is so fun for me because it gives us an opportunity to reset our minds and plan out a totally different bucket list of fun activities. I also love how you can see it in an entirely new light through your children’s eyes and enjoy it in ways that were not possible before they arrived. It’s just so fun watching them celebrate a new beginning. 💕

Karen tafoya
    October 5, 2018 at 9:26 pm

Super sweet to decorate with stuff your babies made! I love it!

Tiffany
    October 5, 2018 at 9:42 pm

Just showed the pumpkins to my little boy – he said ‘oooooohhhhh spooky!’ ☠️🎃💀👻👹🤡

Mari
    October 5, 2018 at 10:05 pm

I am all about the wrap bracelet and just love your overall black and white theme! Love skulls ☠️🖤

Emily
    October 5, 2018 at 10:07 pm

This bracelet is so cute and such a fun way to add some spooky to your outfit without it scaring little ones!!! I love all the family activities you post! My favorite thing about fall is cooler weather, layering clothes and spending time at the pumpkin patch!

Trisha Andreini
    October 5, 2018 at 10:25 pm

We LOVE Halloween around here too! Everyday we take a walk to see the decorations. So much fun. That skull bracelet is a MUST!

Mara J
    October 5, 2018 at 10:35 pm

Love October! When the weather changes and leaves change colors and all the decor starts going up… And it’s also my birthday month! 🎂

Maggie
    October 5, 2018 at 10:45 pm

I absolutely love everything about this post! Halloween is our favorite time and my 3 year old daughter loves all things pumpkin and skulls!!

Maggie O’neil
    October 5, 2018 at 10:46 pm

Kristi
    October 5, 2018 at 10:52 pm

Fall is my favorite! Something about the cooler weather makes me want to cook all the food, do all the fun fall activities and of course I am a pumpkin spice lover 😜

Casey
    October 6, 2018 at 12:32 am

Can’t wait to start pulling out my Halloween stuff! All time favorite holiday! 🎃👻☠️

Megan Reardon
    October 6, 2018 at 3:02 am

Born and raised in Orange County I have never fully experienced actual seasons. But a few of my fall time favorites here would have to be the foggy mornings, lighting candles in the evening (I actually have one lit now!), snuggling up and watching scary movies. That always gets me pumped for Halloween! And last bust not least busting out the fall decorations!

Vanessa
    October 6, 2018 at 3:11 am

I love Fall! My birthday, all things pumpkin, the leaves changing colors, and the crisp in the air!

Celina
    October 6, 2018 at 3:20 am

Love these pumpkins 🎃.. so cute and I’m not so great at carving so this definitely gives me some ideas! Last year was Batman so I’m sure I’ll have some requests from the kiddos! Halloween is my fav.!!

Theresa M.
    October 6, 2018 at 4:24 am

Pumpkin spice everything, leaves changing colors, Apple picking, and flannels

Sierra B
    October 6, 2018 at 5:05 am

Crisp mornings and soup weather! Happy Fall! 🍂🎃👻

Crissy
    October 6, 2018 at 5:08 am

Loooove this bracelet!! Going to purchase for my friend as part of a gift for her opening her own business. She’s Halloween obsessed so it’s oerfect!

Clarissa Lozano
    October 6, 2018 at 6:43 am

Fall is the beginning of the best holidays to come. I think the excitement is the best part! LOVE decorating for Halloween and figuring out costumes. Going to all the local pumpkin patches & events. Eeeeeek! Just so much goodness! 🎃🙌🏼👻

Erin
    October 6, 2018 at 11:43 am

Fall means the start of lots of special family moments for us. Tailgating, kid sports, Halloween, both of my sons’ birthdays, anniversary, then Thanksgiving. And I break out the family’s favorite fall recipes!

Tati
    October 6, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Halloween 🎃 the best holiday ever

Lacey
    October 6, 2018 at 12:48 pm

Pumpkins, PSL, Cooler Weather, Skulls! I love it all. 👻 🎃

Nadine
    October 6, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Love love love all the Halloween posts! And your bracelet!

Amanda
    October 6, 2018 at 1:43 pm

I love decorating the house for fall! My favorite spot is the front porch. And now with a 2 year old around, it’s even more fun to watch her light up when we put things around the house! 🎃

Kimberly
    October 6, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Seriously the cutest pumpkin decorations. I may have to go buy some stickers and copy. Also, that bracelet is adorable!

Marlene Johnson
    October 6, 2018 at 2:15 pm

Oh goodness! My favorite thing about fall?! EVERYTHING!! I’m a fall baby so I may be a little biased when I say it’s the best season😉. And here are my reasons why…fall colors; crunchy, colorful leaves; boot season; sweaters😍, my fave holiday-Halloween; comfort food, pumpkins, and October is my anniversary and birthday month! I could go on and on, but you get the picture. 😊

Emma
    October 6, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Adore the pumpkins!! You should do a cute & quick tutorial 😉

Carolyn M.
    October 6, 2018 at 7:11 pm

Fall baking with our kids, bundled up outside for soccer games and coming home to a fire in the fireplace… The cozy family time is the best fall feeling!

Kelley
    October 8, 2018 at 2:09 pm

Can EVERYTHING about fall be my favorite? Plaid, pumpkins, and most of all, HALLOWEEN!

MaryAnn
    October 8, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Hi Andee!

I LOVE the pumpkin ideas! My kids totally loves making their own pumpkins. Thank you for such a wonderful idea. And that bracelet is 🙌.

Melodi
    October 8, 2018 at 2:51 pm

I love fall colors an the hearty food that you consume during the cold. ♥️ Looove that bracelet!

Gen
    October 8, 2018 at 3:03 pm

The weather change and Halloween.

Taylor
    October 8, 2018 at 3:08 pm

All the fall scented candles!! Big cozy sweaters, looking at everyone’s porch decorations and Halloween movies!

Leora
    October 8, 2018 at 3:08 pm

I absolutely love the cozy fall clothing, cool weather, and changing leave colors! I get such great inspo from your posts- love your fall style!

Dana
    October 8, 2018 at 3:30 pm

I love fall despite living in perpetual summers the last 6 years (Hawaii and now California) because fall is just a time of reflection for me for all the things I’m grateful for… and of course pumpkin spice everything 😝 Its also just the kick off to
    the best holidays that there ever were so I try to make it feel like fall

Amy Abel
    October 8, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Love this idea for decorating pumpkins! So much more young kid friendly than carving! You have the cutest family!

Angel
    October 8, 2018 at 3:33 pm

Fall means football is back so I love that about it! I also love the idea of metaphorically dropping the things we no longer need and moving forward/changing into the season just like the trees do by shedding their leaves.

Ruby
    October 8, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Love everything about this ❤️☠️

Kate
    October 8, 2018 at 3:51 pm

I love all things fall! The return of boots and sweaters, baking, apple/pumpkin picking, and of course Halloween! We are having our first skeleton-themed trick or treat party on Halloween this year and want to make it a tradition for our little guy who will be 5 months that day. 🖤 I would love to wear this bracelet as the hostess! Xo

Alexis
    October 8, 2018 at 4:16 pm

As a teacher my favourite part about fall is seeing my students in their Halloween costumes and having fun that day! Also pulling out my thick fall sweaters.

Kate Udelhoven
    October 8, 2018 at 4:42 pm

🖤 such a cute bracelet!!

Cassandra
    October 8, 2018 at 4:52 pm

I love all things fall! The decor, the scents, the fashion, oh my!

Milca Day
    October 8, 2018 at 4:53 pm

Love your style girll’n

Stephanie
    October 8, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I’m actually going to Rogers Gardens today, my boy has been BEGGING to have me put up some halloween decor in the house – I’m stoked

Sadie Scheffler
    October 8, 2018 at 5:26 pm

My favorite thing about fall is just all the fun things there are to do! Pumpkin patch, pumpkin painting, watching Halloween movies with cider and pop corn! Soup season!!

Alle McKinney
    October 8, 2018 at 5:44 pm

How beautiful are you? Love the Halloween decor and how excited the babies are for it!

Kristi
    October 8, 2018 at 6:20 pm

The rich flavors- Pumpkin, sage, chai, etc. and no excuse needed to wear cozy, big sweaters and all black everything!

Lisa Nichole Hamilton
    October 8, 2018 at 6:27 pm

Definitely all the cute little white pumpkins!! Makes my heart so happy to see them. 🙂
    Plus, I love that its time for life to settle down a little. The need to sit back and enjoy (even for a small moment) just breathing and being present.

xoxo

Heather
    October 8, 2018 at 6:34 pm

My favorite things about Fall are Halloween decorations and anything/everything PUMPKIN!

Nury M
    October 8, 2018 at 6:53 pm

I love getting the house decorating for Halloween & making/putting together costumes for the kiddos, even the hubs gets in on the action 😂 💀🎃

Melissa
    October 8, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Loving the Halloween vibes !

Vinscena
    October 8, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Obsessed with that bracelet, white pumpkins and autumn in California!! Love your content 💕

Tammy E
    October 8, 2018 at 9:06 pm

My fav thing about Fall is pumpkins, mums, boots, sweaters and scarves!!!!! Love your page, love your style!

Siobhan
    October 8, 2018 at 9:30 pm

Fall baking (aka eating sweets) and sweater weather was my favorite! This is my first fall with a baby so now I’m looking forward to new traditions and watching a little enjoy my favorite season with me 😁

Kristen
    October 8, 2018 at 10:17 pm

I’m soo excited for the Halloween table scape😬😬

Holly D
    October 8, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Halloween & apple cider & donuts! 💀💀💀

Maria
    October 8, 2018 at 10:30 pm

What an adorable bracelet! 😍😍

Ashley
    October 8, 2018 at 11:23 pm

I love the beautiful colors of the trees, apple picking, pumpkin carving, and just the smell of fall. ❤️

Angie Chisholm
    October 9, 2018 at 12:34 am

I always love your Halloween decor each year!

DeAnn Fagan
    October 9, 2018 at 1:40 am

🖤 So cute! I’ve been eyeing those Victoria Emerson bracelets for awhile. 🖤

Barbara holloway
    October 9, 2018 at 2:29 am

I love the cooler weather for the sweaters and boots! Halloween also happens to be my family’s favorite holiday 😍

Brittany
    October 9, 2018 at 2:30 am

Snuggling in front of the fire with my family, fall colors and all the fall meals 🙌🏻

Candice
    October 9, 2018 at 2:45 am

My favorite part about fall is definately the jacket weather. Love me a good coat. Also love the smell of pumpkin spices and pies. Most of all getting to experience all of the feelings and excitement all over again through the fresh eyes of my 3 year old. I’ve never been more excited about fall and the beginning of the holidays.

Ali
    October 9, 2018 at 4:33 am

My favorite thing about fall is that these CA temps finally start fall-ing 😉

Nellie
    October 9, 2018 at 6:12 am

Love love love the crisp fall air, cozy sweaters and the spooky decor everywhere!

Kailani
    October 9, 2018 at 6:34 am

I love the changing colors of fall, the smell of something baking in the oven, and looking forward to making new memories!

Carley
    October 9, 2018 at 6:47 am

Fall is my favorite time of year. I’m always my happiest, the holidays are coming, the weather is changing. I love cuddling up with my family and pups with some coffee and a good movie (Yesterday was Hocus Pocus)!! This time of year just makes me so incredibly happy for so many reasons! The clothes, the activities, family etc. the list just goes on!

Lauren
    October 9, 2018 at 10:50 am

Ever since I’ve had children, Halloween is the absolute best part of Fall! I’m happily living vicariously through them!

palak
    October 9, 2018 at 11:24 am

These are beautiful ❤️ It 🙂

Alexandra Cornidez
    October 9, 2018 at 12:00 pm

This bracelet is probably the only jewelry I could feel comfortable to wear and I would all year long. It’s stunning!

Christine H.
    October 9, 2018 at 12:26 pm

I love pulling out the fall gear – plush sweaters, boots and coats. Plus it means we are heading towards holiday season! Can’t wait!

Christina
    October 9, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Halloween is my favorite because it’s a holiday whose purpose is really just to have fun! Nothing more, nothing less. ..and my birthday is the next day (so we always have people over for Halloween and we end the night with birthday cake to kick off my birthday celebration)!!