Lifestyle travel

Our Park City Utah Recap

It’s been a couple weeks since we got home from Park City, Utah and today I have a recap for you girls!
Park City has been on our list to visit for forever and lets just say it did not disappoint! It’s such a beautiful place with so much to see and do. If you’re thinking about going I would definitely put it on your list! Today i’m sharing all kinds of randomness /photo overload from our trip…

My Boys!

and can I get hell yes for under 2 hour flight times lol

it was GO GO GO once we hit the ground with this crazy crew 😉

Morning Views!

SO in love with this place!

We stayed in Deer Valley at The Montage Resort and it was ammmmazing!

Bundled Up!

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

I have to say that The Montage had one of the best kids clubs ever. Ava begged everyday to go there and that made it so amazing for us because we actually got to go skiing this trip! My husband had never been skiing and I hadn’t been in 15 years so we took a lesson one morning and were cruising the rest of the trip! We’ve snowboarded in the past but have to say I actually found skiing to be a little easier for me.

img_0928

XOXO

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

A quick pit stop to the Veuve Clicquot Yurt 😉 is a MUST!

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

I mean seriously how cute is this place?!

img_1041-2

Fresh Snow!

And of course a little tequila always helps warm you up 😉

Our hotel was only about a ten minute drive to the main strip in Park City so we ventured into town just about everyday. Main street was  so charming with tons of restaurants, shops and bars. (Sharing a few of our favorites below)

Processed with VSCO with m3 preset

I’m obsessed with These Wedge Snow Boots and they just went on SALE HERE! I had my eye on them last year and finally splurged on them this year. They were comfy, cute and great for the snow too.

and here are a few of my other favorite snow boots now on MAJOR markdown…

Processed with VSCO with m3 preset

Processed with VSCO with m3 preset

Beanie (similar linked below) // Scarf // Jacket (similar HERE and HERE) // Wedge Snow Boots (on SALE now) // Aviators

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Now thats a chilled Mule!

Just so beautiful!

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

and can we talk about this Smore’s station?! Every day at 4:00pm they roll out this amazing set with flavored marshmallows and hot cocoa! Can we say HEAVEN!

Just a girl and her Smore 😉

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

If you followed on SnapChat you girls saw we got to sneak in a couple date nights after we put the kids to bed. The main strip is super charming and has tons of great restaurants. Thank you girls who shared so many of your favorite spots with me on Instagram.

Restaurants to check out

River Horse (definitely make a reservation in advance)

High West Distillery

No Name Salon is a super cute dive bar vibe right on Main St. great for drinks

We also heard Shabu Shabu and The Farm are supposed to be great

(feel free to comment with you favorites if you’ve been too!)

Gorgonza Park is great for tubing with the kids

and also heard Riding up the Gondola at the St. Regis for 360 Views is amazing

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Trying to get a shot of the street without this photobomber in my pics 😉

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

We had drinks at the cutest dive bar on the main strip called The No Name Saloon. They actually made the best spicy mule and the main bar area is over flowing with Christmas lights!

On Repeat

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

I wore this Pom Beanie just about every day we we were there!

Processed with VSCO with m3 preset

Beanie (sold out but similar HERE)// Obsessed with this Cozy Cardigan // Hoodie // Grey Skinnies // Sunnies (identical for less HERE) // and These Boots (on SALE)

_mg_3589

Pretty much every evening we would meet up with our friends and family we traveled with and hang in the main lobby. They had board games, pool tables and live entertainment every evening.

(My Off The Shoulder Top is a Winter Staple and they just made it in a pretty blush color HERE)

_mg_3797

His Boots // My Snow Boots

I was SO happy this kid LOVED the snow! He could seriously spend hours just walking around outside the hotel just exploring and playing in it. Ava on the hand….not so much 😉 If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen the video I shared of her at ski school lol. A few moms told us that if you stick with it eventually the kids start to like it. So far we are 0-2 lol So we’ll see if we hang in there and try it again next time. Any tips are welcomed!

_mg_3808

If you’re looking for Winter boots for you little ones we’re obsessed with THESE BOOTS. I wanted boots that weren’t super chunky and easy to slip on and off. This Pair was PERFECT! They kept his feet warm and dry and weren’t too expensive. Also last year when we were in Jackson Hole and Luca wasn’t walking a ton, he wore THESE BOOTIES (now on sale) that were awesome for that in-between walking/crawling stage.

_mg_3856

That face!!

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

This place was seriously pure MAGIC!

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

We had the best time there and will definitely be going back! If you girls have any other (kid friendly) ski destination recommendations  (or have any tips for getting your kids to like ski school ;)) Please share!

and if you’re looking for some Winter Wear here are some more of my favorites…

Melanie
    January 17, 2017 at 3:09 pm

We are going to Deer Valley next month so I will have to check out these recommendations. They look amazing! Quick question – did the altitude bother you at all? We are also in California so just wondering what to expect. Thanks!

January 17, 2017 at 4:39 pm

You know it didnt bother me too much…sometimes I felt like I would get winded super easily. My mother in law has high blood pressure so it was a little bit hard on her but for the most part very doable.

megan
    January 17, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Great Pics!! Looked like the perfect Christmas vacation!

January 17, 2017 at 5:08 pm

thanks love it truly was!! xo

Elaine
    January 17, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Where’d you get the gray poncho you’re wearing outside with your son? Thanks

January 17, 2017 at 8:06 pm

hi lovely I purchased it from Nordstrom and it seems to pretty much be sold out everywhere now ;(( Its by Ugg

Elaine
    January 17, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Also, even though your cream Pom Pom beanie is sold out, who makes it? Thanks!

January 17, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Hi love I think the exact one is linked on my Shop tab under $100 section. I purchased it from Revolve but cant remember the brand. Hope this helps xo

Crystal Chang
        January 19, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Hi! I remember the brand: it’s Soia & Kyo :).

Cris
    January 17, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Great pictures! I missed going skiing this year! Do the Wedge Snow Boots run true to size – I’m afraid if I wear winter sock it might be to snug. Thank you.

January 17, 2017 at 9:02 pm

you know i went with my normal size (and wore them with Winter socks) and they were perfect. Hope this helps xoxo

Angela
    January 17, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Such pretty pics! What brand is the puffer jacket your wearing?

January 17, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Hi love its actually BCBG from Nordstrom Rack last year xo

Angela
        January 17, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Thank you, it’s adorable!

Jenn
    January 18, 2017 at 12:26 am

So glad you liked Park City! I’ve lived in Utah all my life, sometimes I forget how charming and beautiful all this snow can be! Your Santana cardigan is beautiful, what size did you go with?

January 18, 2017 at 4:27 pm

oh how lucky you are..it was beautiful there. I am wearing an XS in the cardigan.
      xoox

Jenn
        January 18, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Thank you!!

Anela
    January 18, 2017 at 1:15 am

Was there some kind of child care that the hotel provided where you could leave the kids?

January 18, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Yes I mentioned it in my post but the resort we stayed at had an amazing kids club! They also offered a kid night session too but our in laws were with us this trip. So we went out a couple nights after we put them to bed.

Cate
    January 18, 2017 at 3:47 am

My mom first took me skiing at 2…had to get me a private instructor because I was too young for ski school. I loved it and so we went back every year. I don’t remember a time before skiing! My sister is 10 years younger than me & we started her young too – she never much cared for skiing or ski school. She much preferred the hot tub for apres ski time! We are headed to steamboat with our kids in two weeks, crossing my fingers that they both love it!

January 18, 2017 at 4:24 pm

oh that is so awesome. I am hoping by starting her so young eventually she will be glad we did!

Angie
    January 18, 2017 at 5:14 am

Such an amazing resort! Thought I only wanted beach vacations until I saw this post! Gorgeous! I cannot access your Instagram anymore. Been following you for years. Not sure why. Are you still on Instagram?

January 18, 2017 at 4:24 pm

That’s weird…yes i’m still on instagram. Whats your IG handle?

Paulina Szczepanska
    January 18, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Park City is definitely on my list to visit! Not sure if I’d be able to afford staying at the Montage, but nonetheless, what a beautiful place!

xoxo from Napa Valley!

Paulina

Dominique
    January 22, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Love your pictures and your blog! Thanks for sharing!

January 22, 2017 at 5:01 pm

thanks so much ;)) and for taking the time to comment xo

Raj
    January 30, 2017 at 4:32 am

Beautiful pictures may I suggest whistler BC in Canada maybe in future. It’s beautiful with village setting and great for kids. My kids are same age as yours and love seeing their pictures. Adorable family

January 30, 2017 at 5:44 am

oh yes thanks for the rec! Someone else just recommended there too and we are definitely putting it on our list!

Sarah
    January 31, 2017 at 3:12 am

Shabu Shabu is my absolute fave but also really love Mariposa (a little fancy so probably no kids) and Chimayo…the kids always like Fireside right by Montage. Looks like y’all had a great trip!!

January 31, 2017 at 4:38 am

Thanks Sarah!We had a reso at shabu shabu but ended up canceling and staying at the resort. Will def put it on our list for next year xo