What I’m Buying from the Sephora Sale That Starts Today
Posted on November 16, 2018
Sephora is having one of their amazing Insider Sales so wanted to dedicate today’s post to all things beauty. You girls know I love me some beauty and I’m always down for stocking up at a Sephora Sale. Perfect timing for gifting too because they always have the best Beauty Sets and Gift Guides to shop from!
To shop the sale and get 15% plus OFF your purchase, it’s super easy to sign up and free! If you’re not already a Sephora Beauty Insider, you can become an Insider right here and then start shopping with the 15% off right away. OK once that’s taken care of, time to shop! USE code BIBONUS at checkout!
Rounded up 10 of my favorite buys that I wanted to call out for you girls in the collage and you can shop each number below. So many good buys and things to grab with the 15% + even more sale deals with all the sets. I added my Best of Skincare, Beauty, and Hair too for even more good buys because there’s just so many things to call out.
1. Nars Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Set – These babies have a cult following and stay on all day long, which I appreciate. This set has the prettiest colors, especially for the season.
2. T3 Curler Trio Set – My holy grail curler right here girls! Perfect time to buy with the discount too. You seriously won’t need another curler ever again.
3. Naked Heat Palette – This might be my fave Naked Set yet, loving the warm colors. Fun for yourself or as a gift!
9. Rose Gold Brush Set – This set would be a cute gift for girls in your life (or yourself ;)), especially love the rose gold. Pretty right?
10. GloPRO Microneedling Set – Such an amazing product that’s won all types of awards for diminishing wrinkles and those dang fine lines. It also helps to even out skin tone and improve overall appearance which I’m always looking out for! Perfect time to buy since it’s the whole set at a great value price.
12. Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads – I use these a couple times a week, especially when I can’t get in for a facial for a while. They’re great for exfoliating and hydration and seriously take a second. I’ll be stocking up on these too!
Best of Gift Sets
I love buying sets for the beauty lovers in my life and grabbing a few I’ve been eyeing for myself…
Best of Beauty
These are some of my fave products from lots of categories, my ride or dies right here 😉
Best of Skincare
Holy grail skincare products that I have and love!
Best of Hair
From dry shampoo to dryers, best of best with hair…
Get that 15% OFF your purchase with code BIBONUS at checkout!
What are you top three buys from Sephora?! Let me know what i’m missing 😉