Fashion

Denim Skirts for Spring

Happy first day of Spring babes! Sorry I missed my Weekend Deals + Steals post yesterday ( I was locked out of  my site this weekend and thankfully had it fixed this am!) but it is the first day of Spring and I have been DYING to share this look with you! I stopped into Nordstrom last week and snagged SO many goodies for Spring! I have been needing some new denim and they always have THE BEST selection. In addition to some new jeans (i’ll share in this post as well!) I snagged this killer denim skirt! Denim skirts are back in a MAJOR way for Spring and i’m so OBSESSED with the one in today’s post!

denim1

This skirt is seriously the perfect fit! It hugs in all the right places. I love the high waist and that it flares out slightly at the bottom as well so that it’s not skin tight. The best part is it’s under $80!

DENIM4

I paired it with a classic button down, wide brim hat, bucket bag and ankle strap sandals.

DENIM7

DENIM14

DENIM18

DENIM13

I have definitely splurged on nude ankle straps before (I love my Stuart Weitzman and Alexander Wang pairs) butttt seriously These Nude Ankle Straps are SUCH a score for $89!! They are so gorgeous and literally go with everything. If you’ve been thinking about getting some nude sandals, definitely check These Beauties out!

DENIM9

DENIM12

DENIM11

Photo by Vincent

This Skirt is SO good and it’s under $80! (I’m usually a 25 but had to exchange for a 24) // Nude Heels (seriously the best you’ll find under $100!) // Button Down (look for less HERE) // Wide Brim (crazy budget friendly I also have and love HERE) // Sunnies // In LOOOVE with This Bucket Bag

and here’s a MAJOR denim round up with all my current favorites I found at Nordstrom

SKIRTS

There are some many great skirts there right now. In addition to the one in today’s post i’m also really loving these…

SHORTS

I have not always been a shorts girl but am definitely embracing them more now as I get older 😉 Rag and Bone always make THE BEST pairs and always end up being worth the splurge!

CLASSICS

Skinnies, Flares, white denim…you really can’t go wrong with any of these styles!

This Pair is probably the comfiest pair I own (I wear a 25 and limited sizes left!) and I’m also eyeing This White Pair for Spring/Summer

BOYFRIENDS

You girls know I LIVE in some boyfriend jeans! Comfy, Cute and my go to mom uniform!

You will be seeing This Pair on The Honeybee soon and i’m completely OBSESSED! If you’re on a budget I would recommend THESE and THESE

and lastly some budget friendly favorites that are all UNDER $100!!

Happy Monday! xo

SHOP MY LOOK

Marilyn
    March 20, 2017 at 9:07 pm

I love that it flares at the bottom! Do you think these make the derriere look flat though? And not in the good way ?

March 21, 2017 at 12:37 am

hi love no i didn’t notice that at all with mine 😉 xo

Jessica
    March 21, 2017 at 12:57 am

Girl, I love your “stee-lo” Tell the hubby he is a lucky man because you are the BOMB.COM!!!! 😂😂😂 I was wondering what color Gorjana earrings you were wearing on today’s insta post? Thanks boo

March 21, 2017 at 4:13 am

lol thanks you so much babe ;))) The ones I’m wearing in todays post are gold xo

Sarah DiCiurcio
    March 21, 2017 at 2:18 am

Be real with me… How comfortable are those shoes? I am thinking of snagging them for my cousin’s wedding, but can’t decide!

March 21, 2017 at 4:12 am

lol they’re definitely not bad babe. I wouldn’t say “comfortable” (if you’re looking for a lot of comfort go for a wedge) but these are definitely doable and much better than my Stuart Weitzman because they’re not quite as high. xo

Rachel
    March 21, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Have you tried Stitch Fix? I would be so curious to see what they choose for you!

March 21, 2017 at 11:05 pm

no I havent but I’ve heard of that before. Do you like it?

Rachel
        March 30, 2017 at 5:34 pm

I have only gotten one box so far, but I was pretty happy with it. I was pretty detailed with my likes/dislikes and the stylist did a great job choosing pieces that I really liked. It’s fun to see what someone else chooses for you.

S
    March 21, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Dem legs! Workout post, please!

March 21, 2017 at 11:05 pm

awww thanks girl I will share an updated workout post soon!

Nikki
    March 24, 2017 at 11:17 pm

Love this whole look and the oversized blouse; however, can be a little tricky when it comes to picking out the right size…what size is your blouse?

March 24, 2017 at 11:42 pm

hi love so with this button downs (and denim shirts) I always go a size up because i like a looser fit. I am typically an XS so I went with a Small.Hope this helps xoxo

Navy Leather Ankle Boots
    April 9, 2017 at 7:10 am

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog!
    I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your
    RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new
    updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!