Fashion

Spring Staple // Duster Cardigans

dustercardigan15

Alright girls, today’s post is with one of my favorite pieces to wear…the Duster Cardigan. They’re cute, comfy and best of all… practical!  I love how versatile they are and that they can easily be dressed up or down. You honestly just can’t go wrong with them. Today i’m sharing a look I wore last week with the cutest duster cardigan (and it’s under $100!) along with a little round up of all my current favorites too!

dustercardigan5

dustercardigan1

dustercardigan9

I love the fuzzy sleeve detail on this cozy cardigan. I dressed mine up by pairing it with faux leather leggings and a killer new heel for a night out style.

dustercardigan10

dustercardigan15

Photography by Felicia

Fuzzy Sleeve Duster Cardigan (more sizes available HERE)// David Lerner Faux Leather Leggings  (sold out but VERY similar HERE and another style for $79  HERE) // Flat Top Sunglasses // Off the Shoulder Tee // Alexander Wang Heels (OBSESSED! but look for less HERE and Under $100 HERE)// and Cross the Body Bag

Duster Cardigans are the PERFECT transitional piece for Spring. Here are a handful of other duster cardigans I’m really lovinggggg….

I LOVE This Fuzzy Style (on sale too). If you’re looking for a classic style that isn’t too dramatic in length This One is perfect (it comes in two colors and is under $80!) If you were eyeing This Fun Style I wore in Park City last month, its now 40% Off HERE! and if you’re looking for a little drama This Longer Style with Waterfall Lapel Front is super fun.

Happppy Friday!

SHOP MY LOOK

Jessica
    January 27, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Such a doll! Love everything about this look but was wondering if the Wangs are comfortable??? I haven’t worn a thin heel in years but I am looking into buying a nice black simple heel. Thanks Andee.

January 28, 2017 at 3:47 pm

you know i wouldn’t say comfortable bc really with this kind of style they will never be comfortable but they are doable! I usually like a thicker heel as well but HAD to have these when I saw them.

Jessica
        January 28, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Awesome love, thanks for the info. Have an amazing weekend 😘

Paulina Szczepanska
    January 28, 2017 at 7:31 am

Love seeing spring in the title of this post! Excited to start buying spring clothes. Thanks for the inspo, Andee!

xoxo from Napa Valley!

Paulina

Alicia
    January 29, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Yes! Love Duster Cardigans, I live in these in New England. So cozy! I’m curious what size is your Pandora? I’m deciding between the Small and Medium and can’t make up my mind! = )

January 30, 2017 at 5:45 am

Hi love its linked directly below and it should take you to the exact one I am wearing xo I believe it’s the small

NatSpencer
    February 4, 2017 at 3:03 am

Hey Girl, I’ve been following you FOREVER and loooove your style. I have a pretty dumb question, I live in Ottawa, Canada but spend a lot of time in SoCal and I never know if it’s appropriate to wear open toe heels in the winter? I love this looks so much!! I’m headed down for two weeks in six days and trying to figure out what to pack! xo

February 4, 2017 at 1:10 pm

hi babe first off thanks so much for following along over the years! ;)))) and secondly not a dumb question at all! I totally wear open toe shoes in the winter time here. Just double check the weather the week you’re coming bc lately we’ve been getting a lot of rain and that makes it so much chillier here. I would say bring open toe shoes if its going to be 70 or above. Hope this helps xoxo