Andee Layne Fashion

OOTD and some Honeybee Changes

securedownload-5-8
Hi ladies! In the past I have had some issues with people stealing my pictures and creating fake profiles using my images. Recently it happened again and unfortunately now I’m going to have to make some changes to the Honeybee. I know some of my other fellow bloggers have had these issues as well and why someone would want to pretend they are someone is beyond me. That being said I’m going to make some changes, one of which is to start watermarking my photos. I bummed I even have to do this but it has to be done. Thank you ladies for understanding!  Here’s a look I wore last week…
(Camel Poncho from H&M , J brand jeggings, Report Signature OTK boots, Bottega Venetta bag and Celine Sunnies)

Faith
    January 22, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I don't understand why people would feel the need to be someone else. So odd!

Love your outfit!

Pretty in Pink
    January 22, 2013 at 4:31 pm

well maybe they want to steal your pictures because you are SO PRETTY and look fabulous all the time 🙂 but i agree, that is so odd and weird. I hope the watermarking takes care of that! I probably need to start doing that too just so people don't steal pictures for other reasons.

January 24, 2013 at 5:38 am

awwww thanks Megan! It really is a pain to have to watermark the photos but def think its a good idea! xo

allergic to vanilla
    January 22, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Hey lady, sorry to hear about this strange issue- I too should start watermarking! Love the relaxed look here, and as always your comments mean the world to me- so thanks for always stopping by. 😉

xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

January 24, 2013 at 5:37 am

thanks Carlina xoox Its def a pain to do but think its a good idea

Mel
    January 22, 2013 at 4:44 pm

You look gorgeous as always. Sorry to hear you've had problems with people stealing your photos. At least the watermark was a quick fix.
    Have a wonderful day.

Sherrine Francis
    January 22, 2013 at 4:52 pm

You are such a babe. I'm sure that is not the first time you've heard that 🙂

Loving that outfit!

girlonsycamore
    January 22, 2013 at 4:57 pm

beautiful as always

Tiana
    January 22, 2013 at 4:57 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this look. The over sized flowy shirt with leggings/tights and knee high to thigh high boots is becoming a staple outfit like t0shirt and jeans. You look stunning in this.

Tiana
    athleticbeauty.wordpress.com

January 22, 2013 at 5:06 pm

is that poncho from this season? Love it!!

January 24, 2013 at 5:35 am

no i should have posted that unfortunately this one is from a couple years ago ;(

January 22, 2013 at 5:36 pm

What is your weight and height? You look like a model. And what do you do workout wise to stay that skinny? For how long a day or week do you workout? I am trying to lose weight, but so far no success, and you just had a baby few months ago, so any tips would be helpful…Thank you.

Janelle
    January 22, 2013 at 5:36 pm

I have read so many bloggers experiencing this problem. I started watermarking my images as well hoping it doesn't happen to me. Love your style!

January 24, 2013 at 5:35 am

seriously me too?! its so bizarre!

Supergirl
    January 22, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Watermarking is a great idea! Take care
    xx

January 22, 2013 at 6:38 pm

gorgeoussss as always! so sorry you have to deal with this )=. supporting your decision in every way!!
    xx.

January 22, 2013 at 6:39 pm

This is such a "me" outfit…love everything about it, from the poncho, to the boots, to the leggings! Perfection! And that is so crazy that people would steal your photos and pose as you! I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…but still, that is crazy!

Ashley
    January 22, 2013 at 6:44 pm

I love this! Is that poncho current? You look stunning as always, no wonder someone would want to pretend to be you! 😉

January 24, 2013 at 5:33 am

thanks ashley! Unfortunately the poncho is from a couple years ago ;(

SS
    January 22, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Love your top. I've never had any luck at H&M but you seem to find great pieces. At the end of the day – this blog is your own work which you put in time and effort, so doing anything to protect your intellectual property is a must these days.

January 24, 2013 at 5:28 am

thanks love…to be fair this top is from a couple years ago and i still love it!

January 22, 2013 at 6:57 pm

I do not have a blog but I can def relate. I had someone steal my pics from my FB acct and create a fake one. Which is why I now do not have a FB but I do have instagram and pinterest (mparreno). I do not ever comment but I appreciate your fashion. I am very picky with my outfits and you give great tips. Thank you so much for sharing.

Victoria
    January 22, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Well, at 44 I can only sit around and dream that someone would want to steal my pics for a fake profile! You are so extremely gorgeous, if you get pregnant again you should look into doing maternity modeling…or just regular modeling. You're more beautiful than most of them anyway!

I found you through Pinterest and, since my little men are all big now, I love reading about your mommy adventures:)

January 24, 2013 at 5:27 am

lol loved your comment Victoria 😉 and thank you for that very nice compliment! xoox

Amanda
    January 22, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Love the outfit! It looks nice and comfy so I think that's what I love most about it. 🙂 Also, I can't beleive people feel the need to pretend to be someone else. Kinda creepy…

Tammy
    January 22, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Great outfit! Gah, people can be SO creepy…and pathetic too. I don't blame you one bit for watermarking, I need to look into it and just do it too. Especially when pics of our littles are involved.

January 24, 2013 at 5:23 am

yes its so bizarre I seriously don't understand it. Definitely going to scale back on the pics of the little one now ;(

Andrea
    January 22, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Sorry to hear that! Best to watermark and be done with it. The poncho is super cute! Thanks for the outfit inspirations 🙂

Shadowy Lady
    January 22, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Love your outfit Andee. I know ppl are weird pretending to be someone else. It happened to me a loooong time ago but I was too lazy to watermark. I'm thinking I should do the same

January 24, 2013 at 5:22 am

thanks hun! Ya its def a pain but needs to be done for sure now xo

Liz Nygard
    January 22, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Love this look. So comfy, yet chic! Thanks for the inspiration.

Liz
    PINKx3.com

Jen of MadeByGirl
    January 22, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Love your boots!

> Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    > MadeByGirl.com

Rachel Marie
    January 22, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Bummer girl! I know it's a pain to watermark, but I suppose it's a good idea! I had someone pretend to be me back in the myspace days and I had to jump thru several hoops to get their account deleted. It's horrible to have to go thru that and really silly that people even have to worry about it! 🙁 Love your outfit above by the way, super cute!!

January 24, 2013 at 5:21 am

thanks love! ugh and yes super frustrating and such a bummer i have to do that now!

Lily
    January 22, 2013 at 10:04 pm

That's totally gross. I had someone make a fake FB account of me. As a result I deleted my FB account and no longer post photos online. Why are people so creepy? Sorry to hear about this happening to you.

Linzi Scarsella
    January 22, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Absolutely love your entire outfit girl! So stylish, I never look this good! Sorry to hear about your watermark issue. Xo

January 23, 2013 at 11:54 pm

thanks girl! And you are crazy you look amaze in all your pics! xoox

January 22, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Well you look beautiful! I love the h&m poncho on you!
    So how did you know there were people pretending to be you? That scares me!

Dawn Monets Lookbook
    January 22, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Love the h&m poncho! Such a shame I don't live near an h&m haha. I feel like shoes always make or break an outfit and those boots are amazing:) Love your blog! Being a mommy of 2 myself, I love getting inspiration for your effortless style:)

xoxox
    dawn monet

January 23, 2013 at 11:53 pm

thank you Dawn! Thats so nice to hear from a fellow mama 😉

January 22, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Hi Andee,

Makeup breakdown please!!! You look gorgeous.

January 23, 2013 at 12:22 am

Looking awesome, love your blog!

January 23, 2013 at 12:46 am

Love the poncho. It is such a shame that people would steal your pics. It is smart to watermark them especially when you have your precious little girl. I was wondering if you had mentioned you wear Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. What shade do you wear? I am thinking about trying it and since we have the same coloring, I would like to give it a go. I hate to go the counters because THEY never match me correctly. I figure I can purchase it from Nordstrom since they have a great return policy. I love your blog and hoping a beauty post coming soon. I look forward to your posts weekly and it is a great distraction from everyday life with little ones. It gets hectic at times, so kudos to you for continuing to blog!

January 23, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Thanks love I am using and loving the Estee Lauder double wear foundation in Rattan. You can also have them make you a sample at Nordstroms or Sephora. I did that first to make sure i liked it before i purchased it xo

January 23, 2013 at 3:02 am

Cute outfit – total bummer about the creeps out there! xo

January 23, 2013 at 11:51 pm

thanks love…yeah its def a bummer ;(((

January 23, 2013 at 11:54 am

Sorry to hear that someone is stealing your stuff. Please continue to post. You have given me great ideas in all areas of life.

January 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Andee could you please do a post on upcoming spring trends:)

Thank you!

January 23, 2013 at 11:51 pm

hi love thanks for the request ill def do a Spring trends post asap!

KristaMae
    January 23, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Ahh that's so frustrating that people try to do that!! I love the outfit though! 🙂

January 23, 2013 at 11:51 pm

thanks Krista! Yes def super frustrating!

Brittany Landers
    January 23, 2013 at 5:16 pm

One of my fave outfits you have posted…ever! So chic.

-Brittany of @suburbchicblog

January 23, 2013 at 11:50 pm

awww thanks so much Brittany!

January 23, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Please please post a workout gear of your stuff and your new faves! I need new sneakers!! Lol

January 23, 2013 at 11:50 pm

thank you for the request that post is in the works!!

Bblove
    January 23, 2013 at 11:39 pm

I guess when people steal your picture that means you've made it?

ohsnapsbrit
    January 24, 2013 at 2:06 am

I hope this doesnt mean you will be posting less pictures and such 🙁

Risa H.
    January 24, 2013 at 4:23 am

hey girl! I'm sorry to hear about your situation, having a blog myself that's something to keep in mind as well! I appreciate you telling all of us why you chose to watermark your pics!

Also is the poncho a recent purchase from H&M? I feel like lately I haven't been finding anything good from there.

Love following your blog & instagram too! Thanks for the making us all aware of identity protection and for your outfit inspirations!

Debora @ Expression Thru Style
    May 4, 2013 at 10:46 pm

I absolutely love your boots! They are so beautiful. I wish I saw these when I was looking for over the knee boots. I will have to keep my eyes out for them!