Andee Layne Beauty

Gifts for Her

Okay ladies its time to start that Christmas shopping! I have surprisingly already purchased a few gifts this year but have many more to go! Here are some things I’m loving as gifts for your girlfriends (and some I wouldn’t mind receiving myself!)
Who doesn’t love a beauty gift set?! These are all great options for your girlfriends and are all under $40 (except the Urban Decay palette which is $49).

*Click on the set for details

Here are some more items I’m loving as gifts for your girlfriends. These jewelry boxes and travel jewelry case are the perfect gift for that girlfriend that has everything already. Voluspa candles are one of my favorites! They smell AMAZING and look pretty as well! Every girl loves a little glow and this Nars illuminator gives you just that. The Clarasonic facial brush was on my gift guide last year and it makes the list again this year! If you ladies don’t have one, it is a must! If your like me you could also use some new makeup brushes. How cute is the case this Mac set comes with?!

Another great gift if you have a location close to you would be a Dry Bar gift card. A little pampering is always appreciated! I also have a gift guide for BABY and gift guide for HIM coming as well!

**If you haven’t already enter for a chance to win a $100 Jockey Gift card HERE

Shadowy Lady
    November 29, 2012 at 6:35 pm

I have Nars Copacabana Illuminator and wear it almost every day since I got it (which was well over a year ago). I agree beauty sets make great gifts. I wouldn't mind receiving the Smoked Palette ๐Ÿ˜€

December 2, 2012 at 4:21 pm

isn't it so good?!! Perfect gift for any girl

November 29, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Ooh I want to try that peel – looks great! I bought my mama a cute monogrammed jewelry box from C Wonder, and accidentally bought one for myself as well ;). Great ideas! xo

December 2, 2012 at 4:20 pm

me too, I've heard really good things about it!

Addy Hanson
    November 29, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I'm obsessed with the travel jewelry box – so pretty! Also – I love Voluspa candles as well! I have the scent called "Laguna" and it smells so good. โ˜บ

Shannon Rice
    November 29, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I wouldn't mind receiving any of those this holiday season!

I am thinking of trying the Dry Bar…they just put opened one here in Phoenix so it's on my to do after all your wonderful comments about them!

Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

December 2, 2012 at 4:23 pm

YOu def should check it out! xo

November 29, 2012 at 10:04 pm

I'll take one of each please! Haha, I think any woman would love to be pampered by these beautiful treats ๐Ÿ™‚ Great picks!

December 2, 2012 at 4:21 pm

thanks love! i know id def be excited to receive any of them lol

Riveroaks salon
    November 30, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Wow very nice treats which all most like by women.

Jennifer of JennySue Makeup
    November 30, 2012 at 8:32 pm

I will take one of each of these gifts, thank you!!! The Clarisonic is at the top of my list for sure – that's all I really want (can't believe I've gone this long without one really!)

December 2, 2012 at 4:22 pm

its def a must! I purchased the mia because its a little cheaper and it still works great!

kdosreis
    November 30, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Love the recomendations! I've been trying to figure out what to get my dad's girlfriend and couldn't think of anything! Your post reminded me that she loves Voluspa candles! Now I can check her off my list ๐Ÿ™‚ What is your favorite scent?

Can't wait to see your for HIM list!

December 2, 2012 at 4:23 pm

your so welcome hun! I seriously love so many of them! You can't go wrong with any of their scents!

AnnaM
    November 30, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Love these makeup sets for holiday gift giving! You should check out a Nordstrom Rack nearby, they have great Urban Decay shadow and liner sets that are perfect for gift giving. I also saw Too Faced shadow sets, and skincare items.

xo

December 2, 2012 at 4:22 pm

oh no way!! Ill def be hitting up Nordstroms Rack! Thanks for the tip

Jessica
    December 3, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Andee, I love your blog! Thanks to you I upgraded my skin care regimen to the Kiehl's line. I too have very sensitive skin so your postings on skin care and makeup are very helpful. I was sad to find out that Kiehl's no longer makes their tinted moisturizer though, I was looking forward to that one the most!

Anyway, I take a lot of beauty tips/gift tips/recipe tips from your page and it's been great! Thanks for your inpiration!

December 5, 2012 at 6:08 pm

ugh yes i know!! i just heard about that as well! So bummed because i loved their tinted moisturizer. Hoping to find a good replacement soon!

Body paint
    December 8, 2012 at 7:10 am

Wow…Gifts collections are so nice.Advance Christmas wishes to you..