Andee Layne Fashion

Look of the Day

13644a16-6

I can’t tell you how good it felt to get somewhat dressed yesterday and get out of the house for an hour! I started pumping and Ava is taking to the bottle which has been such an amazing thing! Now my hubby can feed her and allow me to have a couple hours to myself. Although I will admit after being gone an hour I start to feel a bit anxious and want to come home to her! Im hoping in time Ill be able to stay out a little longer without feeling anxious or rushed to get back. Here’s an effortless look I wore yesterday….

(Forever21 Jumpsuit and Jimmy Choo bag)

My outing yesterday was a much NEEDED trip to the Dry Bar! It felt so great to get my hair done!

Lily
    April 11, 2012 at 5:15 pm

You look great!

FYI, your post-baby tummy looks like my regular tummy (and I have not had a baby. LOL). Love how healthy your lifestyle is — I work out every day now since I started reading your blog. Thanks for the inspiration ๐Ÿ™‚

April 12, 2012 at 12:19 am

Thanks so much Lily! I LOVE hearing that…good for you! xo

Hira
    April 11, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Looking Gorgeous Andee… seriously apart from your glow I would never be able to tell you were pregnant! Hope you and the little munchkin are doing well!

Much love from NYC

hiraschaos.blogspot.com

April 11, 2012 at 5:23 pm

you`re looking amazing as usual. wish they had drybar in chicago!

April 12, 2012 at 12:18 am

LC im so surprised Chicago doesn't have one! Theres another franchise called Blo thats in NYC and may be in your area. Same concept. xo

Cheryl
    April 11, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Andee you look incredible! you definitely do not look like you just had a baby! so gorgeous!

Sarah
    April 11, 2012 at 5:24 pm

You look amazing!! Hope you and the precious little Ava are doing well! : )

April 11, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Gosh, you can't even tell you just had a baby! Lucky girl! You look amazing!

Dawn
    April 11, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Gorgeous! You can't even tell you were pregnant! Your hair looks great… I wish there was a dry bar close to me.

Do you mind me asking if that's your natural hair color? My hair is dark black and I'd love to go a little lighter for the summer. I'm so scared though!

Jess
    April 11, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Wow! You look amazing girl!!!!! Congrats

April 11, 2012 at 5:53 pm

You look FABULOUS! So glad you got to get out and pamper yourself for a bit. So good for your heart and soul.

fifi
    April 11, 2012 at 5:57 pm

wow you look amazing!! but then again you always do!!

BottledBeauty
    April 11, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Nothing wrong with being anxious to get home to your baby! Just means your a loving mama ๐Ÿ™‚ You look good!! Love your hair.

April 12, 2012 at 12:17 am

thanks girl ๐Ÿ˜‰ That makes me feel better! xo

noley
    April 11, 2012 at 6:34 pm

you look amazing! no on would believe you just had a baby. how do you do it!?

April 11, 2012 at 7:00 pm

You look better than ever! If you find a chance, please do a little house tour, your furniture looks so beautiful!

April 12, 2012 at 12:16 am

thank you… i have received a lot of request for house posts so i will do some home shots soon!

Laiqah
    April 11, 2012 at 7:09 pm

You seriously look AMAZING Andee! You're so stunning!
    And I agree within BottledBeauty, nothing wrong with being anxious!
    XO

April 12, 2012 at 12:16 am

you are toooo sweet! thank you love

Megan {Tales of an HBS Wife}
    April 11, 2012 at 7:28 pm

what baby weight? you look incredible!

April 11, 2012 at 7:45 pm

!!!! omg look at you!!! you look unbelievable!!!! you deserve a little pampering lady ๐Ÿ˜‰

Catita
    April 11, 2012 at 7:47 pm

was away for a bit so missed that you gave birth, congrats to both of you and you look amazing, couldn't tell you were pregnant just days ago! xoxo

Kenya
    April 11, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Wow I remember your post .."Were Expecting"! and have followed your journey!! congrats on your beautiful baby girl. Glad you were able to take some me time, you have to take care of YOU, to be the best mommy. You look amazing by the way

April 12, 2012 at 12:15 am

Thank you so much for following this journey with us! love hearing that xo

m i s s a r c h
    April 11, 2012 at 8:13 pm

and this super model looking woman gave a birth few weeks ago..joke! i gotta carry evil eye with you! x

April 11, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Wait…didn't you just have a baby??? You look fantastic girlfriend!

Denise

Pretty in Pink
    April 11, 2012 at 8:59 pm

I'm sorry, did you JUST HAVE A BABY?!?! you look amazing! xoxox

April 12, 2012 at 12:15 am

๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks girl! i swear its I'm going to breast feed till she is 8 yrs old so i don't have to work out haha

Rosie
    April 11, 2012 at 9:10 pm

You look amazing Andee! OMG I was at The Drybar yesterday too, the Newport location. Maybe one day I'll run into you there. Did you hear they're opening one in Costa Mesa next week?

April 12, 2012 at 12:14 am

How funny! Im always there so I bet we will run into each other at some point! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I didn't know they were opening another in OC!

Miss B. Leigh
    April 11, 2012 at 9:11 pm

You look SO good!!! Absolutely amazing… God, please let me look like this after giving birth!! Let's be honest, I would happily take your looks right NOW!!! You are gorgeous, girl!!

My mom told me that her and my dad took a vacation 6 weeks after she had me (obvi lol) and she got physically ill from being separated from me!! Apparently our body's chemicals/hormones do it so that a mother never gets too far away from her baby… Our bodies are truly amazing!!

April 12, 2012 at 12:20 am

ha thank you love! xo and AGREED our bodies are seriously amazing with what they can do!

April 11, 2012 at 9:54 pm

you look amazing as USUAL! nothing wrong with needing a little outing once the baby is here, lord knows i did!
    i have to ask– where is the bed from?? such a beautiful frame! ive never seen anything like it…

EV
    April 11, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Gorgeous<3

Your body jumped back real fast! I hope its the same way for me when I have children.

April 11, 2012 at 10:23 pm

You look great! Can you let us know which prenatal vitamins you took before and throughout the pregnancy? I'd love to know!
    Love your blog!
    ~K

April 12, 2012 at 12:20 am

yes ill post on them asap…they are from whole foods i will try to find links for you.

Francis
    April 11, 2012 at 10:57 pm

I'm the same way and my baby is 11 months. I stil hate being away from her-which is rare anyways. I may be different with this new baby on the way. I may need to get out more to preserve my sanity from having 3 children in the house.

jillian
    April 11, 2012 at 11:09 pm

you look fantastic!!!
    loving that jumpsuit!
    xoxo, jillian

mary
    April 12, 2012 at 1:11 am

Hello beauty pie! Congrats on getting out, getting your hair did, and looking like an absolutely effortless shining star mommy! Please do a post soon on losing the pregnancy weight…is it all due to your pre-pregnancy lifestyle? Healthy rocks! Amazing! xox!

April 12, 2012 at 2:31 am

thank you! I am planning on doing one this week! xoxo thanks for the request love

Jenna E
    April 12, 2012 at 1:11 am

that looks soooo good on you. I am happy you got to get a little bit of freedom yesterday

April 12, 2012 at 2:30 am

thank you ๐Ÿ˜‰ it was MUCH needed!

Shadowy Lady
    April 12, 2012 at 1:52 am

you look beautiful in that jumpsuite Andee. I can never for the life of me pull them off ๐Ÿ™

Oh, hubby and I found out today we're gonna have a daughter in August. So I'm going back and re-reading your pregnancy ideas and tips and they are so helpful ๐Ÿ™‚

April 12, 2012 at 2:30 am

oh yeah!!! congrats so happy for you!! xo

Megan {Honey We're Home}
    April 12, 2012 at 2:22 am

OMG- you just had a baby?!! You look awesome! I just pinned you- looooooove your hair!!!!!

Allison
    April 12, 2012 at 2:44 am

You look amazing, Andee! I would never know that you just had a baby! You look fit as can be and your hair is gorgeous. Hope the little one is doing well!

Chandra
    April 12, 2012 at 2:45 am

You look great! Which style of blowout did you get at Dry Bar? I'm considering getting my hair done there for my upcoming graduation and I love the style of the blowout you selected. : )

April 13, 2012 at 3:41 pm

you know i usually get the cosmo or the mai tai but this time I didn't choose a style I just told her to give me a good round brush blow out.

Love and Other Stories
    April 12, 2012 at 4:38 am

I remember the first time I left my daughter for a dinner just down the road, before the hour was up I burst into tears and had to go home early! I totally get the anxiety feels!! It gets easier though! You look great!

April 13, 2012 at 3:40 pm

haha so glad to know I'm not alone on this one! My in laws are in town but i can't bring myself to leave her with them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Femme Virtue
    April 12, 2012 at 6:15 am

ur post-baby body is amazing! and i'm such a huge fan of your hair!

April 12, 2012 at 11:41 am

Your blog is so inspiring!! I absolutely adore your sense of fashion and check your blog daily for style updates! Can't wait to see more looks as we head into summer.

I'm a 24-year-old new yorker and just absolutely adore you!! Keep up the amazing blog- its my new fav.

Xox- Fallon R.

ChiChiMa
    April 12, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Cosign on the house photos….

You look beautiful, healthy and happy. Excited to see your little nugget turn into a beautiful, healty and happy little girl!

Kate
    April 12, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Love the outfit!

Jewels
    April 12, 2012 at 7:28 pm

LOL! Oh yes, those lovely hormonally induced anxieties! I think they're in place for a reason, to ensure baby is taken care of ๐Ÿ˜‰
    It gets easier, but I still feel "funny" leaving our daughter in anyone's care, and she's 10!
    I too hit the salon for a quick wash & set yesterday, felt SO good to get pampered. The dry bars haven't reached our area yet, lots in Toronto though. But I'm pretty happy with the lady here, she charges me $15 for a fresh wash/blow dry/& curl, and I walk out feeling refreshed and purrrty! ๐Ÿ˜‰

April 13, 2012 at 3:39 pm

oh thats even better only $15! and glad I'm not alone on the hormonal induced anxiety ๐Ÿ™‚

footman
    April 13, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Only 1 word can describe you: perfection.

Absolutely stunning and beautiful. Your husband should be proud to have you in his life.

Lisa
    April 15, 2012 at 3:39 am

You look great! I remember the anxiety of being away from my baby those first few weeks. It was like I was dying for a break, but then once I got it, I couldn't wait to get back. It took me awhile to realize that my babies are just fine without me for a little while…even if they cry ๐Ÿ™‚ Good for you for getting out and doing something you enjoy. Looking forward to the birth story!

I've recently gotten hooked on your nutrition posts and bought Ezekiel bread for the first time today! Thanks for the great healthy inspiration ๐Ÿ˜‰

Shushanna
    April 15, 2012 at 2:15 pm

You look absolutely beautiful! I'm sending you and your family lots of blessings!

April 16, 2012 at 7:26 pm

I love this jumpsuit! Where is it from?

Shayla Blumbergs
    April 16, 2012 at 11:47 pm

You look so so gorgeous girl – and you are seriously so tiny already!!!! Can't wait to hear about your post pregnancy body update. And I love your furniture in the background – gorgeous! Where are those pieces from? ๐Ÿ™‚

Natalie
    April 17, 2012 at 2:25 am

jumpsuits are hard to pull off! but you did it!

April 22, 2012 at 1:30 am

Love your hair! How do you tell your stylist to cut it??