Andee Layne Lifestyle

Paris Part One (Tourists)

DSC1502-5

During our trip to the South of France we decided to take a train to Paris for a couple nights! I hadn’t been in over ten years and the hubby had never been! Here are some of our “Tourist” pics………

White bread was the theme of the this trip!! I definitely indulged in baguettes, croissants, macaroons and lots of wine!!

We went to Laudree and were blown away by all the AMAZING treats! They had everything you could imagine and the cafe was Stunning! (I believe there are several locations in Paris)

Getting a little carried away at the Lourve!

Absolutely loved just sitting at little cafes drinking my coffee or wine and people watching!!

Out on a morning coffee run and found my matching car! haha

Our hotel was right on Champs Elysee and had gorgeous views of the Arc de triomphe every time we left the building!

* Hope you girls arent burned out on our France pics. I know my husband doesnt want to see a camera again for the rest of the year! haha Two more posts to come from our trip xo

cheryl
    July 11, 2011 at 4:19 pm

hahah my bf is the same way with the camera and taking pics! I am absolutely loving them though! you look incredible and everything looks delicious! Your pics at the Lourve are my fav! haha πŸ˜‰

July 11, 2011 at 4:28 pm

thanks Cheryl πŸ™‚ So glad to know my man is not the only one who is TOTALLY over picture taking haha

MaviDeniz
    July 11, 2011 at 4:47 pm

definitely not burned out. i love seeing travel pics πŸ™‚ I love to travel, even if it's just in the states. I really feel that making memories is more enjoyable than material possessions.

The food looks so yummy! that eclaire really has me wanting dohnuts now lol.

Xo

Alex Kay
    July 11, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I was in Paris about 4 years ago and am mega jealous.

Jacquelyn
    July 11, 2011 at 5:00 pm

haa I love the pictures!! keep them coming!
    I love traveling but haven't made it to France yet so seeing your pics is awesome!

xo Jackie

Butterfly B
    July 11, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Hi Andi,
    Please, please post more France pics! I love seeing your choice of outfits as well as the beautiful scenary. I look forward to your upcoming France posts! πŸ™‚
    I love your sense of style! So classy and sexy…
    P.S. My husband also hates taking pictures and calls me "camera nazi", so completely understand where you are coming from.

Rosie
    July 11, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Love the pics. Breathtaking views. I love your off the shoulder dress, it's effortless. Boys will be boys, my guy is not big into photo ops. either. Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.

Liparazzi
    July 11, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Love the pics and seeing your outfits…a trip to France always means indulging in all the good food and wine! x

DSK Steph
    July 11, 2011 at 5:36 pm

Great photos! I love the matching car pic lol!

July 11, 2011 at 5:37 pm

I love seeing the pics! thanks for sharing!

fifi
    July 11, 2011 at 5:43 pm

keep em coming thanks for sharing! It all looks so wonderful and you look adorable!

emilyβ˜†
    July 11, 2011 at 5:53 pm

I'm not sure that I could ever tire of seeing France pictures, I love it there!

Kalmo
    July 11, 2011 at 6:06 pm

The food looks super good, thanks for sharing your travel pictures. You look gorgeous.

Xoxo ☺
    July 11, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Soooo beautiful! Love looking at the pics, the treats look so yummy!!! Can't wait to see more xo

Helena
    July 11, 2011 at 6:27 pm

I'm loving these pics, totally not sick of looking at them! Just makes me want to go to France even more! And congrats to your hubby for competing in the iron man – no joke!

xo,
    Helena

Miss Cupcake
    July 11, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Such beautiful piccys!!! I gained 10lbs jus looking at all those goodies..lol!! I can't wait to go to Paris!! It's always been a dream of mine πŸ™‚

Hope you're having a great day gorgeous!!

XOXO, CC

July 11, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Oh My! Gorgeous Gorgeous Andee, Keep the pics coming please…You look absolutely stunning and where did u get that black n white print dress? I'm in love with it…

For The Fierce
    July 11, 2011 at 6:42 pm

you two look so happy! I'm loving these photos, & your dresses are beautiful <3

x

Christine Iversen
    July 11, 2011 at 6:47 pm

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us, you guys are so cute together πŸ™‚ I really want to go to Paris πŸ™‚

Love Christine β™₯

VeggieGirl
    July 11, 2011 at 6:55 pm

J'adore!! Everything πŸ˜€

Anula
    July 11, 2011 at 7:46 pm

Great photos!! I love Paris!!

Dani
    July 11, 2011 at 8:33 pm

I'm in LOVE with your baby blue dress! It's such a great length. Where is it from? I see PLENTY of maxi dresses everywhere but that length is hard to come across. Great pictures haha my boyfriend can't stand me flashing a camera at him either :/

Diamonddigger
    July 11, 2011 at 9:41 pm

The pictures are amazing, you both look fab!(love your make-up)
    my bf also is NOT into taking photos and I always have to hassle him to take some pics, haha! looking forward to see more posts about your trip.
    Btw, as you love to travel, you may be interested to check out my latest post about my beautiful holiday Santorini. It is such a fabulous place.
    And you will see what I mean by 'picture heavy'… πŸ˜‰

Sharon
    July 11, 2011 at 10:06 pm

MACAROON HEAVEN!!!!! AHHHH!!! and I love the off the shoulder dress! You and your husband are so so cute!

July 11, 2011 at 11:40 pm

i cant tell you how good it is to hear that your men dont like to take pics either! i swear its like pulling teeth sometimes to get him to take them of me πŸ˜‰ or with me haha! So glad to know im not alone on that one!

July 11, 2011 at 11:41 pm

hence why there are a lot of "in the mirror with iphone" outfit pictures

Alpha Blonde
    July 11, 2011 at 11:44 pm

So pretty! I love your lourve pics…I like jumping in pictures too lol

Just Another Shopaholic
    July 12, 2011 at 12:15 am

These are some amazing pictures!
    Glad you both enjoyed it!

July 12, 2011 at 12:24 am

Ugh, Paris! Everything looks so amazing and romantic. I have to go one day!

Maryam Maquillage
    July 12, 2011 at 12:38 am

I lived in Paris and your pictures are totally taking me back!! LadureΓ© is one of my favorite spots :))

michelle
    July 12, 2011 at 2:32 am

I love the blue dress as well, will you tell us where you bought it? All of the photos are just perfect πŸ™‚

July 12, 2011 at 2:58 am

thanks so much girls! Glad you are loving all the France pics! @mavideniz totally agree love! @Dani and @ michelle thanks girls i got it at H&M a couple weeks ago so its probably still there!

Estefania Lovelifefashion
    July 12, 2011 at 7:51 am

You look absolutely lovely in every single photo!
    The food in france and Spain is great, isn't it?
    Kisses Andee

Megan
    July 12, 2011 at 5:07 pm

sometimes touristy photos are the best πŸ™‚ and i love the lourve photos!!!!!

Shushanna
    July 13, 2011 at 3:56 pm

I love these pictures! Looks like you had a great time there! Your Louvre pics are too cute. πŸ™‚
    I hope I can visit France too someday!

Mees
    July 24, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Hi I just came across this blog and absolutely love the pics youve posted. I also love your black off the shoulder ruffle dress. Where is it from?

Mees
    July 24, 2011 at 10:59 pm

Hii! I stumbled across your blog and love all the info/fotos you post. I also LOVE your black and white off the shoulder dress. Where is it from?

July 24, 2011 at 11:14 pm

@mess thank you! i actually got it from a random boutique in orange county. i may put it up for sale on shop honeybee so be sure to follow that page for updates if your interested! xo