Andee Layne Lifestyle

Valentines Day Sweetness

blogger-image-1422674498-5

I can’t believe its already almost February!  I got all Pinterest’y this weekend and made the heart shaped cinnamon rolls I pinned last month. They were super easy to make and and who doesn’t love a warm gooey cinnamon roll ?! You just unwind them and start re rolling them at each end…then pinch the bottom together to make the shape of a heart. I think they are the perfect little sweet touch for Valentines Day that’s quick, easy and inexpensive!

Last year I made some cute Valentines Day pancakes with a dark chocolate spread. They were a little more work but definitely a HIT with the hubby!
You can find that post HERE.
How about you ladies…you have anything “sweet” planned for your valentine?!

Lily
    January 28, 2013 at 5:42 pm

Ahh, I love it! I am definitely going to try to make your pancakes this weekend. Thanks for sharing 🙂

January 30, 2013 at 4:32 pm

you def should…i would just stick to large cookie cutters as the small ones (the X and the O) were a bit tricky!

January 28, 2013 at 5:47 pm

They are so pretty! Almost too pretty to eat lol. Perfect for Vday morning breakfast!

January 30, 2013 at 4:31 pm

thanks love…they were def a hit with the hubs!

Supergirl
    January 28, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Oh, those cinnamon rolls looks so adorable!! Please share the recipe!

January 30, 2013 at 4:31 pm

i wish i could say it was some fancy recipe but these babies just came straight out of the can from Whole Foods! lol

January 28, 2013 at 6:11 pm

so cute!

Perpetuity
    January 28, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Definitely will try the cinnamon rolls, super cute and easy! I even liked the idea of the heart shaped bacon I saw on Pinterest to go with:)

January 30, 2013 at 4:28 pm

me too! i love that one as well! xo

Brittany Landers
    January 28, 2013 at 8:21 pm

You are the cutest! I've seen the cinnamon roll hearts but haven't done them yet…might attempt for this year's Valentine's Day festivites!

-Brittany of Suburb Chic

January 30, 2013 at 4:24 pm

thanks Brittany! You def should give them a try…theyre super easy!

jayandjamielynn
    January 28, 2013 at 10:58 pm

You're too sweet/cute! High five on the creative deliciousness 🙂

P.S. I hope you don't mind that I'm mentioning The Honeybee as one of my favorite websites in an upcoming blog post of mine!

January 30, 2013 at 4:23 pm

awwww thanks hun I'm flattered xo

SS
    January 28, 2013 at 11:25 pm

OOOH!! That just looks so good! Forget about Valentine's Day being on the 14th, being prego I'm going to celebrate V Day often with my little bun in the oven and can eat those cinnamon buns everyday!! 😀 LOL! Would love to see your outfit and especially your makeup for V Day. All the cute outfits I am seeing I won't be able to wear right now, but I can certainly play around with makeup. Enjoy your cinnamon buns!

January 30, 2013 at 4:23 pm

lol thats right you really don't need an excuse to make some warm gooey cinnamon rolls 😉 hope you're feeling great love!

January 30, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Dear Andee you r such an inspiration AND motivation for me…Could you please make a post of your daily nutrition plan/routine just to help and give us an idea..cause you are a new mom and your body/skin looks perfect. Please share!!!

Love from Greece
    Dora

Mrs. Armstrong
    February 1, 2013 at 2:14 am

Ohhh theese look yummy! I will definitely be making these on valentines day! Its mid week so that is a perfect way to begin the work day and then come home to a date night with my hubby. Thanks for the tips! I just started blogging again after not doing it for a while: http://tessarayanne.blogspot.com/