Andee Layne

Life Via the Camera Roll

securedownload-22-5
Sorry for the lack of posts last week but I took a much needed breather and soaked in all the goodness of being home with my family. I hope you ladies had a beautiful Christmas and am wishing you all a blessed new year! 2012 has been the best and most memorable year of my life! Don’t get me wrong it has definitely been a lot of work but couldn’t imagine life any other way. Life is too precious to sweat the small stuff and focus on the things that really shouldn’t matter. I know we’ve all probably said this at some point in our life but having our sweet baby girl has really made that a reality for me. I’m sure many of you can relate!
Here are a few pics via the camera roll from our visit back east……..
I love my moms Christmas spirit… She has always made the holidays so special for us and I hope to be able to do the same for Ava!
and yes that would be a GINORMOUS inflatable snow man lol
Ava got to meet her newest little cousin Liam!
Snow Snow Snow! Did I mention I was really excited for all the snow?! πŸ˜‰
and SEVERAL pajama wearing hot cocoa drinking kind of days!
My little peanut butter is growing up way to quickly!
Christmas morning snuggles with daddy!
Hope you ladies have a Blessed New Year in 2013!!!! Do you have any new year resolutions?!

December 31, 2012 at 10:22 pm

happy new year to you and your family love!

DSK Steph
    January 1, 2013 at 6:58 am

Happy New Year! πŸ™‚

January 1, 2013 at 7:59 am

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family. You are so right with not sweating the small stuff because at the end of the day family is what is important. Love the pics. What is the natural lipstick you wear in the pic with your daughter? Absolutely love that picture!

January 1, 2013 at 4:22 pm

thank you its actually just chapstick and Macs strip down lipliner.

January 1, 2013 at 2:38 pm

What a lovely post, Ava is a cutie!

January 1, 2013 at 4:21 pm

thank you ladies! xo

Danielle
    January 1, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Happy New Year Andee! xoxo

Jennifer of JennySue Makeup
    January 2, 2013 at 2:04 am

I don't make resolutions usually, but now that my kids are SO into outdoor inflatables and beg for me to get one for our own home (which I've resisted in the past), I think I will resolve to give in Christmas 2013. It would seriously make them so happy, and isn't that what the holidays are all about – our kiddos??!! Happy New Year girl – that Ava is so stinkin' cute, you seriously should consider getting her a sister or a brother sometime soon! Ha!

January 2, 2013 at 8:17 pm

exactly! i can't wait for Ava to get to that age where she can really appreciate all that stuff πŸ˜‰

Laura J
    January 2, 2013 at 3:49 am

I loved the message behind this post about not sweating the small stuff and stopping to enjoy the simple things in life:) This is I think we all forget a lot as we are wrapped up in our busy day to day lives!
    Happy New Year!
    xo

January 2, 2013 at 8:16 pm

I really am trying to keep that message in my head in 2013! It really is the simple things in life xo

DiamondsandTulle
    January 2, 2013 at 3:50 am

Awww! What a lovely post! I especially love the pic of Ava and her little cousin! Happy New Year's and Happy Holidays!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

January 2, 2013 at 8:15 pm

thank you vivian aren't they so sweet?! Ava is was all over him lol

January 2, 2013 at 6:01 am

loving your mama's holiday spirit – just the best! looks like you had a great holiday, happy new year! xo

January 2, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Happy New Year! We are also visiting family back east, and have been so excited about all of the snow. Ava is adorable! May I ask where the sleeper in the pic with her cousin is from? Super cute!

January 4, 2013 at 7:40 pm

aww Andee you are soo gorgeous and i love all your posts and pics, May God Bless you and your beautiful family! Oh and my new years resolution is always to get a flat tummy but its just sooo hard lol and I LOVE food!!! πŸ™‚ Any tips??

Pretty Affairs
    January 14, 2013 at 7:51 pm

wow, your mum's Christmas decor puts in shame the ones i have seen around here this year..;-) love it!